If you are interested in writing for the Missile Defense Review, please review the guidelines below.
1. Submissions should generally be between 800-1200 words
2. Submissions will undergo a peer review and copy editing process. Only articles that meet the review’s standards will be published online.
3. Content of submissions reflect the views of the author, and not necessarily those of the MDAA.
4. Analysis and opinions should be well supported by evidence and cited.
- Online sources should be cited with in text hyperlink citations (see example below).
According to State Department records, the number of Operational Experts Group meetings that occurred during the George W. Bush administration numbered between 3-5 per year.
5. Articles should be submitted in MS Word format.
6. Include author’s organization/affiliation with submission.
Please send article submissions or additional inquiries to: